At HaukOwens we provide our clients with a broad range of representation regarding real estate matters and related transactions, including entire sales transactions.
Our real estate practice provides representation in the following matters:
- Sales, purchases, and transfers of real estate, drafting of instruments of conveyance (quitclaim deeds, warranty deeds, etc.);
- Residential and commercial rental/lease agreements, evictions, other landlord/tenant matters;
- Foreclosures of mortgages and liens, lien establishment;
- Formation of subdivisions and related homeowner’s associations; enforcement of restrictive covenanants, zoning and land use;
- Related agriculture issues (sales and purchases, farm lease drafting and termination, drainage issues);
- Boundary disputes (adverse possession, surveying issues, fence boundaries);
- Easements (establishment, termination, and related litigation);
- Mechanic’s Liens (establishment and enforcement).